Thanks to Clyde Hill Publishing for partnering with me on releasing The Amazon Way: Amazon’s 14 Leadership Principles, 3rd edition.
The Amazon Way third edition will be released on June 8, 2021. It will be available in Kindle and paperback (Audible version coming later in summer).
Here’s what’s new
- Tom Alberg wrote the foreword. Tom is the founder of Madrona Venture Group and was on the board of Amazon for 23 years. He did not do this lightly or without many conversations.
- A new preface. I make a suggestion to Amazon about a new leadership principle that I believe would help them reset the negative narrative and prepare them for the next 25 years.
- I re-wrote the last chapter on Deliver Results
- Two new appendixes including one on how to develop your own leadership principles
- Many new interviews and quotes throughout the book
But at its core, The Amazon Way remains a simple and direct story about Amazon’s leadership principles, my time at Amazon, and what others can learn from them.